Friday, January 4, 2008

newbie play blog..

today i just starting playing blog >.<..i was duno anything b4..now is 12.15am 5/1/2008..so i write down tis blog to memorize when i start using this website to improve my english..wakakaka..thx kelvin chong fat fat introduce me tis website..kelvin chong is 1 of my game partner..we call his kser..he is dota pro..tat all..PRO..nowadays english is very important for me.. T_T..study at college duno english = die..lolx..now is 2008 liao lor..i wan fast fast get my diploma certificate..excited..><..YES..7/1/2008 i wan to continue study my course lor..lol..then i will getting busy and busy..busy doing my assignment..GG..Bside,if there any error in my post pls teach me..cuz i'm new..lol..lastly i wan to thx my dear owes support me ya..sacrifice time to accompany me all the time..hehe..i write until here that all..hehe..

1 comment:

AhHuI said...

hahaha .. no need thx me lar,laogong .. u oso owes by my side accompany me,support me and take k me .. hehe u r my dear mah sure i need support u all the time .. anyway, +u+u ya .. ur english sure can improve 1 by learning writing blogs .. i know u reli bcome so hardworking already .. i feel happy see u lk that .. so, continue be hardworking in ur studies ya .. ur results reli getting gud .. =) .. ok lar i write till here .. i will continue give u comments here 1 .. lol .. i wan go bed rest le .. tired already .. lastly,thx again,i love u dear ! bye ~