Monday, January 7, 2008

sch re-open day..


woow..today is my sch re-open day..haha..erm..at sch seems like ntg happen leh..lol..also same like last time..nothing different..lolx..only 1 thing are different..that is my study time table T_T..monday and wednesday study time is 10am-12pm..just 2 hours..and tuesday and thursday is 1pm-3pm..it's was so boring sobsob~~..and my personal presentation ord started..but haven my turn..hehe..bcuz i havent get ready yet..yahoo..~~~tis semester i can sleep late and wake up late lor..feel good also..hehe..so that i not nid slp so early and wake up early in the morning..and today i'm very very soi..afternoon i went to kenyalang i buy 1 DVD game called MEDAL of HONOR AIRBORNE..so sayang...that is a nice game..BUT..MY COMPUTER CANT SUPPORTED THE GAME and i no money to buy a new graphic card..it was so expensive..however,anyone can sponser me??i won't mind..wakakak..beside that,afternoon brought my sister and my fren kiat..to everise..my sister is to meet other frens and me and kiat go there see gamess..lolx..anyway..i no dare to buy any games again..cuz nowadays my computer getting outdated..lolx..sad..ermm..ntg happen for today le..then i stop writting here ba..hehe..bla bla bla bla..thx all..remember gif some comment..and teach me some english words have mistake.. ^^ thx thx thx...lolx

1 comment:

AhHuI said...

lol .. my computer outdated than urs .. anyway, try ur best in ur coming presentation ya .. good lor u no need study so long everyday .. can more relax .. hahaha .. but slp early too oh at night .. ok stop here .. =)